Last Updated on January 6, 2023 by bethrmartin
Looking for something unique and eye-catching to light up your home decor? Look no further than bubble chandeliers.
These fixtures have grown in popularity over the past few years, and it’s easy to see why. They add a touch of magic and whimsy to any room.
In this article, we will look at some of the most beautiful bubble chandeliers on the market today. So whether you are looking for a statement piece or want to add a little bit of extra light to your space, bubble chandeliers are definitely worth considering!
A bubble chandelier is a light fixture that uses multiple glass spheres hung together to make them appear like floating bubbles. The bubble glass globes create a playful look that will make any room feel brighter and happier.
The globe-like spheres are usually clear or frosted, but you can sometimes find them in colorful glass options as well. Bubble chandeliers feel almost weightless, which makes them a playful ceiling light selection for many spaces.
If your ceilings aren’t high enough for a chandelier, don’t worry, you can find bubble lights as a semi-flush mount fixture.
Editor note: The only products included on this list are fixtures that I have purchased or would purchase for myself or a client. I work very hard to find the best possible products and I only source from reputable companies.
Here are my favorite bubble chandelier finds this year:
- Clear Bubbles Chandelier
- Corrigan Bubble Chandelier
- Talia Large Chandelier
- Waterfall Bubble Chandelier
- Metairie 10
- Colorful Balloon Chandelier
- Mitzi Ashleigh 10-Light LED Chandelier
- Globo Five-Light Chandelier
- Birchmont Hand-Blown Glass Chandelier
We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This bubble chandelier from Burke Decor makes a splash! It’s overflowing with stunning handblown glass globes, accentuating the light bouncing around your room.
The height of this fixture can range from 27″ to over 100″, making the location possibilities endless. This ceiling fixture would be equally gorgeous in a bathtub, dining table, or chic living room.
One thing to consider is this chandelier only has one bulb. All the bubbles will bounce light around, making it perfect for accent lighting.
If you want a little more color and drama, check out the colorful version of this chandelier, where the bubble lights are a punchy shade of aqua. The hue and overall aesthetic make this fixture ultra-modern and bold, and it could also be a fun option for commercial locations.
Regina Andrews also offers a linear version that would be beautifully hung over a dining table or kitchen island.
- 28”W x 28”D x 27”H
- Hanging Height: 27” – 100.5″
- Number of bulbs: 1 (not included)
- Cord length: 120”
- Pipe length: 6”, 12” – brass
- Finish color: brass
- 2 globe color options: clear and aqua
- Great for dining rooms and living rooms
- The teal version would be an excellent option for a spa or other commercial locations.
This bubble chandelier from Corrigan Studio is the perfect size for a formal dining room or living room, and the sophisticated style would elevate any home decor. The brass finish paired with the frosted glass globes is a classic look that will look great with most design directions.
This ceiling light has three bulbs that would offer your space a refined glow. For such a generous size, this chandelier is an excellent value.
- Available in two sizes: 15.7″diam. x 38.6″H or 31.5″diam. x 38.6″H
- Hanging Height: 17.4” – 57″
- Number of bulbs: 6 (not included)
- Antique brass finish
- Globes have a milk glass finish
The Talia Chandelier brings the idea of a bubble chandelier to the next level. The glass bubbles in this fixture have a unique swirled texture making this ceiling light feel extra special and delicate.
The price tag isn’t cheap, but one of these bubble chandeliers will easily transform a simple room. This exquisite fixture would shine over a formal dining table, a living room, or any other residential space.
- 33”W x 33”D x 24”H
- Number of bulbs: 8 (not included)
- Chain length: 6’
- Available finishes: Burnished Silver Leaf and Clear Swirled Glass, Gild and Clear Swirled Glass, Plaster White and Clear Swirled Glass
- Great for dining rooms, living rooms, and other residential spaces
Wow, these bubble chandeliers are stunning. They feel almost impossibly lightweight, and the organic shape reflects light in such a beautiful way.
No matter the setting, this chandelier will stand out as a piece of artwork. Each fixture is handmade, which is evident in the fine attention to detail.
The seller also offers colorful bubble chandeliers if you want something more dramatic. The Smoke version is very chic, the Rainbow would be adorable in a child’s room, the Sunset is dreamy, and the Chrome is just too cool.
- Fixture Size: 20” high x 12”-14” diameter
- Cord Length: 7’ (can be cut shorter)
- Includes between 17-21 glass “bubbles”
- Number of bulbs: 1
- Bulb is dimmable
- All bubble lights are handmade and made to order
- 10 cord color options
- 5 canopy color finishes
- Ships free
5. Metairie 10
This horizontally oriented bubble chandelier from Wayfair is the perfect proportion to hang over your kitchen island or formal dining table. With multiple hardware finish options, you are sure to be able to find a style to match your decor.
The globes are available in clear glass or a dramatic smoke option, which will definitely make this fixture a showstopper.
- 41”W x 15.75”D x 4.75”H
- Fixed hanging height: 18”-81″
- Number of bulbs: 10 (not included)
- Able to be installed on a sloped ceiling
- Compatible with dimmer switches
- Damp rated
- Globes are clear glass or smoke
- Ceiling plate finishes available: polished chrome, aged brass, or matte black
With its four colorful balloons made of glass, this modern ceiling light feels one-of-a-kind. The light it emits filters softly through the lampshade, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in any room.
But don’t be fooled by this chandelier’s budget price – it’s also a work of art, adding a touch of flair to your decor. Simply delightful!
- 18.9”W x 18.9”D x 13.8”H
- Number of bulbs: 4 (not included)
- Finish: gold finish
- Height is adjustable, and additional downrods can be added
- Perfect for a child’s room or any whimsical residential spaces
Bubble chandelier meets classic lines in this Mitzi Ashleigh LED Chandelier. The symmetrical shape is timeless but still feels like a bubble chandelier, making it a great way to get close to a trend but not jump in all the way.
I love the attention to detail on these glass globes. The exterior of each globe is clear, so they appear shiny, and the interior is etched, so it appears frosted. These subtle details make your light fixtures feel elevated.
- 29.75”W x 25”H. Canopy is 4.75”
- Number of bulbs: 10
- Aged brass or polished nickel frame
- Globes are clear glass on the exterior and etched glass on the interior
- Great for dining rooms, living rooms, and other residential spaces
When it comes to bubble chandeliers, who said they should be plain? Jonathan Adler is well known for his quirky and slightly retro home decor, and this chandelier perfectly represents his style. Part bubble chandelier, and part just fun, this light fixture has so much personality.
I love all the hues in the multicolor option, and the clear globe version is just as cute. This look is a standout on this list, and it would be the same in your home.
- 15.5”W x 15.5”D x 17”H
- Number of bulbs: 5
- 2 color options: multi and clear
- Drop: 25” – 65″
- Antiqued brass finish with acrylic globes
I love how this fixture from Pottery Barn feels a little like a bubble chandelier, a little rustic, and a little modern all at the same time. The quirky shape has an organic vibe, and the handblown glass bubbles make this chandelier feel extra special.
This chandelier is substantial in size and would look beautiful over a formal dining table. The metal framework comes in either brass or matte black, and both options feel a bit like a nighttime starscape.
- 47.5”W x 47.5”D x 13.5”H
- Number of bulbs: 18
- Minimum Hanging Height: 23”
- Maximum Hanging Height: 55.5”
- (3) 12” downrods are included
- Cord length: 120”
- 2 color finishes: brass and black
- Globes are clear glass
- Great for dining rooms
As far as trends go, the bubble chandelier is an extremely fun one. It’s a great way to make your room look more playful, and I love this look paired with more traditionally styled accents.
It can be hard to find the right bubble chandelier for you because of how many options there are, but I hope this article helped narrow down some choices for you! Remember that it’s important to choose the one that works best with your personal style, but make sure to have fun with your decision.
Would you add a bubble chandelier to your home?
If you found these selections helpful, check out my guide to the best sectional sofas!